MASTER OF MANAGEMENT AND MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - CL84
Advance your career with a unique dual degree offering from Universitas Bakrie and Central Queensland University.
Gain high-quality and affordable Australian and Indonesian qualifications studying full time or part time in Jakarta. Graduate with a Master of Management (MM) offered by Universitas Bakrie, and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) offered by Central Queensland University, delivered at the CQUniversity Australia – Jakarta Centre.
The Master of Business Administration is generally regarded as the premier business qualification for practising managers and leaders. The MBA is a course for students from different countries, with prior work experience with varying employment backgrounds and designed to develop global management capabilities. The MBA (International) will greatly assist your understanding and application of best-practice management and business knowledge, from a strategic and cross cultural perspective, to improve organisational effectiveness. While undertaking the MBA (International), you will gain differing perspectives and approaches to current and emerging business issues through interaction with academics, colleagues and members of the business community, thus enabling you to competently lead, manage and understand the key aspects of business and organisations within a global context. This MBA (International) provides the opportunities, skills and knowledge for you to develop your management and leadership responsibilities in a broad range of areas including strategy, cross cultural management, marketing, people management, operations management, law and governance, economics and change management, along with the opportunity to develop advanced knowledge in a range of areas including E-commerce, Data Science.
|Term 1 – February 2023||Jakarta|
|Term 2 – July 2023||Jakarta|
Pre-Requisite Qualifications, Knowledge or Experience
- An undergraduate degree (S-1) in any discipline from a recognised University or equivalent.
- All students must meet English language requirements (IELTS 6.0) completion of Indonesian bachelor degree (S-1) or approved equivalent and IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
If you do not satisfy the English requirement with IELTS 5.5 you may be admitted into the program but will be required to fulfil the IELTS 6.0 requirement prior to commencing Semester 2. English for Academic Purposes (EAP) courses will be available (additional fees apply) in Semester 1 if you do not satisfy the English requirement.
Once you have successfully completed all required units you will be eligible to graduate with an Australian Master of Business Administration from Central Queensland University along with a Master of Management from Universitas Bakrie.
Successful completion of this course will equip you with knowledge and skills that provide opportunities for advancement within organisations and/or the development and successful implementation of strategies designed to advance business and organisational opportunities within a global context.
Opening in January 2020, the newly established CQUniversity Australia – Jakarta Centre offers you the opportunity to study an internationally relevant MBA, delivered as part of a unique dual degree offering with the Universitas Bakrie.
Central Queensland University’s MBA is a highly ranked and quality endorsed course:
- Ranked 8th in Australia by the prestigious Australian Financial Review BOSS rankings
- A Tier One global MBA by CEO Magazine
- The course has also been awarded a 4-star rating by the Graduate Management Association of Australia (GMAA)
- The School of Business and Law are also signatories to the Principles of Responsible Management Education (PRME), a United Nations supported initiative to profiles sustainable business schools across the world and seeks to equip business students with the understanding and ability to deliver change.
Central Queensland University is also ranked in the top 400 universities in the world for Business and Economics subjects, according to Times Higher Education, World Subject Rankings 2019.
As a graduate, you will become part of Central Queensland University’s network of 3999 MBA alumni in 78 countries (Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, New Zealand, Brunei, Laos, PNG, Philippines, South Korea, Japan, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, USA ) who are employed by large companies including AAPT, Accenture, Bharti Airtel, Allianz, Bombardier, Deloitte, HSBC and IBM, as well as major banks, Government departments and consulting firms.
|2022 INDICATIVE FEES|
|Tuition Fee 2022||
Please note the following important information:
Tuition Fee includes:
- The total amount of the course for 3 semesters
- Handouts prepared at the beginning of the semester by lecturers for each subject taken throughout the course
- Guest speakers and/or visiting professors
- Thesis or Non-thesis (Professional Thesis)
- Examination fee
- Free arrangement Accommodation Study Facilities :
- E-Library, Moodle, Multimedia room
- MyCQU student portal
- Study Room / Student Hub
- Personal CQU Email and Wi-Fi Account
- CQU student portal
Tuition Fee does not include:
- Any outside activities/club activities
- Re-sit examination fee (international)*
- Postponement fee*
- Cross Enrolment fee per subject*
- Additional handouts given by lecturers apart from the ones submitted to the Academic at the beginning of the semester
- Recommended books
- English Class (if recommended)
- Graduation fee & the invitation*
- All tuition fee should be paid via bank transfer / debit / credit card
- All payments are NON-REFUNDABLE if you wish to withdraw from the programme AFTER the program has commenced
- Every late payment will be charge penalty IDR 1,000,000,- per late payment.
- Instalment Available ( Please contact to Our representative / Marketing for further information)
Our easy to use online application system for international students will guide you through the process of applying for a course at CQUniversity Jakarta.
- Submit Online Registration
- Prepare The Documents
- Certified Award degree ( Ijazah )
- Certified Academic transcript ( Transkrip Nilai )
- Photo ( Size: 3×4 )
- National ID/KTP/KITAS
- Birth Certificate ( Akte lahir )
- Family composition card ( Kartu Keluarga )
- English test Certificate ( IELTS, IBT, PTE ) if available
After completing send all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
CQUniversity Indonesia Maju Scholarship is available to MBA and MM-MBA new students at CQUniversity Australia, Jakarta campus.
This is a merit scholarship and the assessment would be based on your achievements in your previous study, personal statement and an interview.
You must submit your application for MBA or MM-MBA and obtain an offer letter prior to the scholarship assessment. CQUniversity, Jakarta campus will contact you to arrange an interview and may request additional documents to assess your scholarship application.
Scholarship Value: Up to Rp. 50,000,000 for new students
Length of Scholarship: Duration of the course, reducing your tuition fee.
Number Available: Unlimited
Opening Date: 1 March 2023
Closing Date: 30 June 2023
For more information, we invite you to submit your details so that we can contact you.